OpsGenie + Statuspal status page
- Improve your Statuspal incident communication from your OpsGenie incidents.
- Configure rules in your Statuspal account to determine how/when incidents should be reported in your status page.
- Incidents get automatically resolved in your status page when they are resolved in OpsGenie.
How it Works
- Statuspal will configure an OpsGenie webhook, which will cause OpsGenie to notify Statuspal about incident events.
- According to the rules configured in Statuspal incidents will be created/resolved automatically whenever they are triggered/aknowledged and resolved in OpsGenie.
- You'll need an OpsGenie Admin role in order to create an API key. If you do not have this role, please reach out to an Admin or Account Owner within your organization to configure the integration.
- You'll need a Statuspal Admin or owner role in order to configure this integration. If you do not have this role, please reach out to an Admin or Account Owner within your organization to configure the integration.
If you need help with this integration, please contact email@example.com.
- Go to your OpsGenie dashboard
- Click on Integrations > Add Integration
- Click on API
- In the modal form make sure to check "Read Access" as well as "Create and Update Access"(we need write access to OpsGenie in order to create webhooks with their API) and "Enabled" and save. These fields should be checked as your default already.
- Save Integration
- Copy API Key
- From your status page's Dashboard click on Integrations in the sidebar.
- Click on New integration and select OpsGenie from the service dropdown.
- Enter your OpsGenie API key and click on Create.
- You should now be able to start configuring your rules.
OpsGenie Integration Rules
In order to automate incident creation and closure from OpsGenie you need to configure what services and severity of OpsGenie incidents should be monitored and what services and severity should the corresponding Statuspal incident be created with.Once you have configured one or more rules, incidents in Statuspal should be automatically created/closed based on your OpsGenie incidents. The configured rule should look like this: How to Uninstall
In your Statuspal admin site, click on Integrations and find the OpsGenie integration and click on Delete, click no OK to confirm. The integration should be permanently deleted from Statuspal.
You don't have a Status Page yet? go ahead and create one in seconds at Statuspal.io