Configure Status Page Metrics from a New Relic Synthetic Monitor
Statuspal allows you to import metrics from your New Relic Synthetic Monitor with ease, just follow these simple steps:
- Head over to your New Relic API keys page: https://one.eu.newrelic.com/api-keys
- Create a new API key of type User
- Copy your account ID and API key, you'll need them for the next step.
- Head over to your Statuspal admin site, and on your status page Dashboard click on Integrations.
- Click on New Integration and select New Relic from the Service drop-down.
- Enter your account ID and API key from the step 3 and make sure to select the correct region, click on Create.
- Then click on Metrics > New metrics and select your New Relic integration in the Source drop-down.
- Select the synthetic monitor that you would like to create the metric from and configure your metric (for browser tests only Uptime type is supported) then click Create.
- Once you've created the metric it should start populating with the last hour, it will continue to get populated in the next hours after that.
You don't have a Status Page yet? go ahead and create one in seconds at Statuspal.io