Configure SSO with Azure Active Directory
In order to configure a SAML application for Statuspal in Azure Active Directory follow these steps:
- Start by heading to your organization's Security tab and download its metadata file.
- Then sign in to your Microsoft Azure account.
- Click on Azure Active Directory, then on Enterprise Applications.
- Click on New application, then on Create your own application.
- Enter name “Statuspal” and click Create.
- Click on Assign users and groups and assign yourself (you can add your team later).
- Then click on Single sign-on on the sidebar then select SAML.
- Click on Upload metadata file and select your organization’s metadata file (step 1).
- Click Add, then on Save and close the dialog.
- Reload the page and you should see the section SAML Signing Certificate is populated.
- Click on Edit in the User Attributes & Claims section and change the Claim name to user.mail, click Save and close the dialog.
- Click on Edit in the SAML Signing Certificate section and set the Signing Option to Sign SAML response and assertion, click Save and close the dialog.
- Download the Federation Metadata XML, copy its contents to your organization’s IDP metadata text field.
- Click on Test SAML configuration, it should success and look like this:
- You should now be able to check the Require SSO checkbox to enforce SSO to your team members.
You don't have a Status Page yet? go ahead and create one in seconds at Statuspal.io