Team Memberships in Statuspal
With Statuspal you can manage your team members in two levels, organization level and status page level. If you have the same team member (by their email) as an organization and status page membership the status page one will override the organization one within that status page, allowing you have have granular control when needed.
Organization level roles
- Owner: The owner role provides full administrative rights, including managing organization billing, security, status pages managing, etc.
- Admin: The admin can do everything the owner does except for:
- Deleting the organization and its status pages
- Managing memberships and billing
- Editor: Can create, update and resolve incidents/maintenances on the organization's status pages.
- Viewer: Have read access to the organization's status pages when "Member restricted access" is enabled in settings.
Status page level roles
- Admin: Has full administrative rights to the status page but can't delete it.
- Editor: Can create, update and resolve incidents/maintenances on the status page.
- Viewer: Have read access to the status page when "Member restricted access" is enabled in settings.
You don't have a Status Page yet? go ahead and create one in seconds at Statuspal.io