Configure Metrics from a Pingdom Check
In order to have a Metric in your status page that pulls data from a Pingdom check you'll have to follow this steps:
- Go to your status page’s dashboard and select "Metrics" from the top menu.
- Click on "New Metric"
- In the source field select “Add new 3rd party integration (Pingdom)” (If your already have a Pingdom integration configured select it and skip step 4 below)
- You will be redirected to create a new Pingdom integration, enter the required fields and press Submit.
- Now you can finish configuring the metric, select the Pingdom check your want to use for the metric, type and unit.
- Check “Enabled”, and “Visible” to make the metric visible in your status page.
- Press Submit and wait for a minute or so before the metric gets populated, and thats it! 🎉🎊🎈
Your metric should look something like this: